As we are long time Porsche enthusiasts, we focused to bring a Porsche brand oriented auction with interesting Porsche cars. We could set up an auction consisting of two paint-to-sample Porsche, three 90’s Porsche, which are currently trending, one 964 and two 993.
Interesting is also the fact that both paint-to-sample cars are one of only two cars factory painted cars of that model. And the 993 paint-to-sample in Audi colour Ragusa Green Metallic car will be sold in a No Reserve auction!
• US example
• Rare first model year with only 3 gauge dash
• Fully nut and bolt restored (pictures from the renovation in the gallery)
• Matching numbers engine with a big borekit to 1.850 ccm, 115 PS
• German delivery (C00)
• Rare and very nice color combination of Marine Blue over Marine Blue leather
• Limited Slip Diferential, short shifter and many other options
• Historic vehicle registration
• Porsche Classic radio
• Belgium delivery (C22)
• Unique color specification as the Frankfurt Motorshow launch car
• Very rare combination of Iris Blue over Flamenco Red with Iris Blue rims
• Original paint
• Limited Slip Differential, Traction control, short shifter
• Porsche CertificateofAuthenticity
• NO RESERVE!
• One of two Porsche 993 C4 delivered in paint-to-sample Ragusa Green
• Regusa Metallic was an Audi color for the RS2 built by Porsche
• German delivery (C00) to a Doctor from Hamburg
• One of 1.920 Carrera 4 with Varioram (286 PS)
• Factory short shifter, a long list of options
• 996 GT3 mk I rims, that were already an option for the 993 model!
• Fully documented history and service book• Porsche Classicradio, Dansk exhaust
• One of only two 997 cabriolets originally painted in Azzurro California
• One-off colour combination of Azzurro California over See Blue leather interior
• Fully documented history
• Delivered new in Germany
• 80.000 original kilometres
The Porsche auction event ends in the week from the 12th to the 16th of October and it will be followed by a BMW auction event. And we are working to bring for sale more interesting special cars, collections and brands oriented auction events.
Author: Auctomobile Team