- Martini Racing tribute
- European specification
- Matching numbers engine after a complete rebuilt
- A sports modification in 2010, power 417 hp / 520 Nm
- Central fire extinguishing system, roll cage, three-point belts
- US title, full service history, clean Carfax
- Possibility of a homologation for classic rally competitions
- All documents were checked and the car was photographed personally by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
By the mid-1970s, the era of malaise in automotive performance was setting in. 0-60 and quarter mile times were a shadow of what they had been just five years before. Only Porsche seemed to buck this trend using an exhaust driven turbocharger to achieve stunning results. The 3.3-liter version of the 911 Turbo Carrera (known as the 930) could do 0-60 in about 4.9 seconds at a time when a new Ferrari or Corvette were hard pressed to do the same thing in less than 8.0 seconds. Handling could be very tricky because the turbo was very much an “on” or “off” thing. Boost coming on suddenly in the middle of a corner was the undoing of many 930 drivers. Flared fenders and a whale tail rear spoiler told other drivers to move out of the left lane.
This European example was imported to Czech Republic in 2017 and it comes with a US title, where the car has been since 1985. The engine is after a complete rebuilt. In 2010, a sports modification of the vehicle was carried out, power output was raised to 417 hp / 520 Nm, a central fire extinguishing system, a roll cage and a three-point belts were built in. The car has a complete service history and a clean Carfax. There is also a possibility of a homologation for classic rally competitions.